Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Two positives and a Negative:

I had my anniversary recently with my girlfriend and we headed up to my parent's farm in Pemberton. I finally got to hang the three hammocks I bought in Central America, and carried all the way here. That valley is so stunning, I had to take a photo to try and do it justice. This is going to be my zen spot where I can collect my thoughts and watch the summer sunsets down the valley. This image is a composite of 3 separate exposures which I later combined.

The other positive is that I finally, after 6 months, have finished my first video editing project. Compiling the footage from a 6 week backpacking trip and three separate cameras was one thing. Learning Final Cut Pro X was another. While totally intuitive (and unfortunately a dead end for advancing in professional video editing)

No comments:

Post a Comment